Are you looking for a safe and healthy location
for your holidays?
Contact Liz at email@example.com
for last minute and off-season sale prices
|Jan.||5||to||April||26||$800 per week for up to 4 guests|
|April||27||to||May||31||$900 per week for up to 4 guests|
|June||1||to||June||28||$1000 - $1500 per week for up to 6 guests|
|June||29||to||Sept.||20||$1500 to $3000 per week for up to 6 guests|
|Sept.||21||to||Oct.||18||$1000 - $1500 per week for up to 6 guests|
|Oct.||19||to||Dec.||20||$800 per week for up to 4 guests|
|Dec.||21||to||Jan.||3||$3000 per week for up to 6 guests|
- For larger groups there is an additional charge of $100 per week, times the number of additional guests.
- For large meetings and working sessions, additional requirements and costs need to be discussed with Liz Yorke, owner.
- Weeks run from
Saturday to Saturday from May to October
|Jan.||to||April||$500 per 3-day weekend or mid-week break, for up to 4 guests, with an additional charge of $100 for each additional guest|
|Bake a pie during your weekend visit!||Enjoy a leisurely breakfast on your special weekend!|
- Available as vacancies permit
- These prices are for up to 4 people.
The extra charge of $100 per weekend applies for each additional person
- The charge for each additional night is $100.
Romance Packages can easily be customized for a weekend, mid-week or a week’s visit — you only need to discuss your wishes with us when you register, and we will do our best to make your dreams come true.
Romance Packages are designed for any couple, of any age, and at any stage of your relationship.
Romance Packages can easily be customized for a week, mid-week break or for a weekend visit. You need only to discuss your wishes with us when you reserve your visit, and we will do our best to make your wishes come true.
We suggest this Romance Package at $150
(In addition to your rental fees)
- rose petals scattered on the pillows of your queen size bed
- fresh flowers of your choice, as available, in your bedroom and by the fireplace
- a gift bottle of wine
- a basket barbeque dinner for your first night at the Beach House
- a basket breakfast
- a selection of romantic snacks, such as homemade fudge, heart shaped cookies, a homemade pie
- a gift of a miniature lighthouse as a souvenir of your romantic visit
The Hatfield Centre is a virtual conference Centre and retreat for the corporate, not-for-profit and broader public sectors. The Hatfield Centre integrates the Beach House, community resources and other local accommodations to provide a unique setting for a variety of activities for large and small groups. For additional information, visit The Hatfield Centre or contact Liz Yorke at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-481-4096.
- Corporate visitors
- Retreats and working sessions
- Annual General and similar meetings
- Workshops & seminars
Golf Packages are available for couples, friends, and families. The Parrsboro Golf Club is open from 8 am until dark. The golf course has nine holes, and fees let you do 18 holes per day on the weekends, and as many as you want on week days.
Available until the end of May and after Oct 1, whenever the Parrsboro Golf Club is open.
Contact Liz Yorke at email@example.com to customize your golf package.
Includes equipment and supplies to hook a square for framing, 3 afternoons of Dorothy Ross' on-the-spot instruction at the Beach House including preparation and dying of wool, hooking, finishing the square
Choices of design and colours can be made in advance
Contact Liz about the cost of the Rug Hooking Package