- All costs are quoted in Canadian funds
HST (Harmonized sales tax) of 15% is added to all charges
- No smoking
smokers may smoke outside, at least 10 feet from the Beach House
- No pets
- Special Rates are available
Contact Liz at firstname.lastname@example.org for special off-season rates during winter, spring and fall.
- For weekly rentals, a non-refundable $300 deposit is required within 2 weeks of making a reservation.
- For weekly rentals, the balance of the non-refundable rental fee is required 4 weeks prior to the first day of your visit.
- For short term rentals, the total rental fee is required prior to the first day of your visit.
- A security deposit of $250 (to be refunded within 1 month of the end of your stay) is required at the time of payment of balance of rental fees.
- Visitors using the beach house are encouraged to use calling cards for long distance charges, all other long distance charges will be billed at cost, with the addition of the required HST, and taken from the security deposit.
Check-in and Check-out Times for weekly rentals
- Check-in time is from 3 to 5 pm on Saturday
(this can be adjusted, please let us know in advance if you require an early or late check-in).
- Check-out time is 11 am on Saturday.
Local Contact and Keys
Once you have made your reservation and submitted your deposit, you will be sent travel directions and directions about getting the key from the local beach house manager. During your stay at the beach house, the manager will be available to give you any information you need to help to make your visit a relaxing and memorable one.